Where justice lives

Super discouraging! Such injustice! I looked to the church elders for help but either they were distracted by what IT service the church can gain from him as volunteer work or they were swayed by his lies enveloped in charm.
Then the severe beating came and out of the fear that followed I ran to the court. Little did I know this is a den of thieves (attorneys with the judge being in cohorts). A place where lies prevails over truth and exposing the lies with evidence is an expensive undertaking. Where manipulation is the order of the day. I feel like justice is not to be had there. Even my legal freedom from the marriage is delayed by the lengthy court process and protocols. Will I ever be free of the narcissist I married? For my freedom I lift up my eyes to the hills from where my help comes from.  My help comes from the Lord...not man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The wound is the place where the light enters you

2022 - year of self care

A typical day with my beloved