Clear the air

Hello, hope you and the family are fine? How is my dear Abike. I stayed away as I have been working on myself since December. Whatsoever may have caused such a distant memory to be conjured up and needing to be addressed after soo many yrs must be the mind's way of forcing attention to buried issues. Since learned this is a sign of PTSD, triggered by serial events since 2015. You do not have a "nasty tongue". That probably came from my intimidation of your quick wit when we were kids. Thought to clear the air. Stay well.


Girl I cannot begin to explain to you what was happening to me in December. Let's just say I have been focused on healing. You do not have a nasty tongue. The reason you and I cannot be friends is because we are more than that - we are sisters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The wound is the place where the light enters you

2022 - year of self care

A typical day with my beloved