The Beginning

 I never really much liked being alone. Right from when I was a kid. Even at Ogunlana drive, when I was 5 and under. My most vivid memory is one of me hanging out with a young man - our neighbor's, Mr. Akinosho of Animal games, son. It wasn't anything inappropriate from what I recall. I don't remember any words, play time that passed between us - most vivid memory is just one of me sitting beside him staring into the road. Whether this happened or not is beyond what my middle aged post-trauma brain is able to recall but what Ogunlana drive springs up in me is why do I have no memories of good ol times with my family, my older brother or younger? Zero memories of fam, just one of me and Uncle Wole Akinoshos son.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The wound is the place where the light enters you

2022 - year of self care

A typical day with my beloved