Choosing me

Today I quit my job. My reason to my leads. I chose me. For the first time in my life I choose me! The feeling - like I finally exhaled...after 15 looong years - 2007 to date (dooms day Sept 18) + 2014 to September 12-14, 2022
Human giver syndrome got me here and has been slowly killing me.
Prolonged stress by Burnout by Emily
Prolonged Stress = Adrenaline, Cortisol build up
body shaking, shuttering, rage, panic, shame, 

20 and 60 mind a day of physical activity. It tellsbit body that u survived the stress. Moving the body is the 1st line of attack.
After math of trauma - Breathing is best. Breath in 5secs, hold 5 secs, breath out 10 secs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The wound is the place where the light enters you

2022 - year of self care

A typical day with my beloved