Poison!....! No rest for the wicked indeed.

It has been a while I documented my thoughts, my experiences. Today I heard news that made me realize God really does not forget his own. My son told me today that he had not been to his father's house in 4 months even though he has been picking them up during his possession periods. Where have you been staying I asked confused at the news. At Auntys house (his sister) or at Grandpa's house because they are in Nigeria.
What is going on I asked. Well daddy said he doesn't want to take us to the house because one of Aunty Ronkes (his new wife) friends called daddy to tell him that Aunty Ronke has been poisoning daddy for months. A doctor confirmed there were traces of the substance in daddy's blood. What tha! I always felt like my life has been a soap opera since I met this man but being poisoned by his new wife...now that's next level!
According to my son, his dad had been sleeping in the guest room with the door locked because he doesn't know what aunty might do to him. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The wound is the place where the light enters you

2022 - year of self care

A typical day with my beloved