Mi o le wa ku

 Good morning ma. Hope you are good ma. 


Just sharing with you as a mental health professional the extent i go to guard my peace and mental health now. 

The kids came back from lekans place and were telling me last night that daddy said they should come live with him, his girlfriend and their new baby (shameful man who has not paid childsupport in over 2 yrs and has the guts to reopen the divorce case to collect $55K he was awarded in the divorce...shaking my head).  Demilade said daddy said he would buy him a car at 16.  Both kids said they were considering it because he just moved to a new house with a pool that has a slide in the backyard. *I quickly told them they should go, they don't need to wait till school year is over.* I told them i will move in the man who has been toasting me with his children and the children can have their room 😂😂😂. I will finally be able to focus on myself, travel more, maybe even move away from stressful America and they can come and be visiting me in Portugal or Netherlands we're folks have more work life balance.

They were shocked. 

Aunty, mi o le wa ku. I need to start prioritizing my well being as it appears I am surrounded by folks who prioritize theirs over mine including my kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The wound is the place where the light enters you

2022 - year of self care

A typical day with my beloved