It is finished

In court again. I was on the stand. The opposing council (OC) came with lies...referring to a document. The lies became so obvious that the OC ran out of the court room in shame.

The Judge, annoyed at them (realizing that they were time wasting liars) but still in her usual poker face pleasantness, asked me what I wanted. I started telling her amidst intense bouts of the ugly cry - I was almost incomprehensible. "I want to be se-se-pa-(sniff) (sniff)-ra-t-t-ted from him...hugh....No! I mean divorced from him, I want primary rights to make decisions for the children without depending on his agreement because he is a bully." The Judge was writing as I spoke. I crouched down...holding my belly as if trying to stop the fountain of tears from there. At that moment, Tumi and Temi come to embrace me on the stand.  Then...I woke up!  It was a dream! Wow! What a dream!

Now awake, I thought to myself, this was a promising dream, but why the intense weeping in this dream?  I guess they were tears of desperate relief. Tears accounting for the years of suffering I endured to get there - emotionally, mentally, physically and financually. All this as a result of the cruel make-up of the man who promised to have and to hold me.

This dream is a promise that I will get what I have been praying for - Freedom! Legal freedom from the evil manifestation I once called husband.

Fully awake, I sat up on my bed, picked up my phone and clicked on the "5 minute journal" gratitude app. The attached was the quote for the day.  Right on the mark! As if God (or the universe as the secular world likes to refer to Him these days) was telling me..."baby girl, that was not an ordinary dream but my promise to you." It is finished up here by My account... you just need to watch it manifest down there.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The wound is the place where the light enters you

2022 - year of self care

A typical day with my beloved